Thursday, February 24, 2011

Term Paper Artist In His Own Voice

When listening to On The Media's interview with the Term Paper Artist himself, Nick Mamatas, we certainly get a different point of view on the term paper business. We can actually hear the way Mamatas doesn't think to highly of his clients, just by the way he speaks. It wasn't just the "DUMB" clients either. This was all strictly business and with most businesses it's every man for himself. You will do whatever, as long as you get that money. Mamatas claims to even have sold people out to their professors if the client was rude to them.

I was totally wrong with my opinion of Mamatas from the first story we read. I believed before that he really just wanted to help the people because they were just stuck in a wrong class, or just simply didn't understand it. Now my opinion is that it was strictly business.

Also after reading this, I know that I personally wouldn't want to buy a term paper even if I was that desperate. You really are only cheating yourself. If you really don't understand the paper assignment, maybe you shouldn't be in that class.

No comments:

Post a Comment